Elevated Table Garden
How to assemble your Elevated Table Garden
- The elevated table garden bed assembles tool free in 10 minutes or less
- Made with full 2”x6” Fsc certified lumber for maximum durability
- The elevated table garden bed is solid, stabilized design. Will not shake or wobble
- Reinforced slatted base with heavy-duty breathable liner.
- Includes easy access tool and plant shelf.
- Perfect for growers with bad backs, special needs (or unruly pets)
The MinifarmBox Elevated table garden is very easy to assemble. Once assembled it is a rock solid platform for planting. Many customers ask, how much soil do I need to fill my table garden? The answer is easy. Five 1,5 cubic feet bags of a good organic potting soil. We recommend and sell Edna,s best potting soil by EB Stone. This soils is good because it is lighter. According to EB Stone it has beneficial organisms that help the roots of most plant become a natural extension of the root system. This type of soil is needed for container planting where the soil is not in contact with the earth.
Once the soil is in your table garden you ail need to water it. The best why to water is drip irrigation. Our 4×4 drip irrigation kit will fit into the table garden. AL that is needed is just one cut of the poly tubbing. Once fit in connect it to your hose or directly to your irrigation system. Now you can set your watering cycle. It’s time to add plants or seeds and start gardening!
The elevated table garden is great for seniors or anyone with a bad back. Since it is a standing garden it is very easy to tend to. Being able to stand at the garden level gives more people the opportunity to garden. Another benefit is because it is 3 feet high it will keep pets and other critters out.