Why Cedar Raised Beds make great organic gardens
Raised garden beds create the perfect environment for organic growing for two reasons.
Firstly you get to control the quality of the soil. And for organic gardens, healthy soil is the most important element.
Secondly, raised beds allow for optimum soil drainage and aeration. Because you are not walking on the soil, it stays light and loose, enabling deeper, stronger root systems. You’ll get bigger plants with bigger, healthier crops. Up to twice the yield of regular ground planting – for a fraction of what you spend at the farmer’s market!
- All our products are made in the USA from 100% untreated FSC Certified Cedar
- I personally designed all our products to assemble easily in 10 minutes or less
- Cedar is highly Termite & rot-resistant. Left untreated, our Cedar lasts 10-15 years
- All our hardware is rust proof and sturdy. No rusty nails, screws or loose joints.
- We give 10% of all our profits back to school gardens and other worthy charities.