The MinifarmBox Standing Planter Garden’s unique design makes it simple to assemble and provides a rock solid platform for planting. Many customers ask, how much soil do I need to fill my table garden? The answer is easy. Five 1,5 cubic feet bags of a good organic potting soil. We recommend and sell Recipe 420 by EB Stone
. Our number one choice for flower and vegetable growers, this super potent blend contains premium aged fir bark, coir, sphagnum peat moss, pumice, earthworm castings, seabird guano, crab meal, and humic acids. It is also enhanced with mycorrhizal fungi and beneficial soil bacteria.
Once the soil is in your table garden you ail need to water it. The best why to water is drip irrigation. Our 4×4 drip irrigation kit
will fit into the table garden. All that is needed is just one cut of the poly tubing. Once fit in connect it to your hose or directly to your irrigation system. Now you can set your watering cycle. It’s time to add plants or seeds and start gardening!
The Standing Planter Garden is great for small spaces and stands 3ft tall making it very easy to tend, and will also keep pets and other critters out.
$75.00 Flat Rate Shipping
Standing Planter Garden Specs:
- Dimensions: 48" Long, 24" Wide, 36" Tall
- $75 Flat Rate Shipping
- All our products are made in the USA from 100% untreated FSC Certified Cedar
- The Standing Planting Garden is perfect for growers with bad backs, special needs.
- I personally designed all our products to assemble easily in 10 minutes or less
- Cedar is highly Termite & rot-resistant. Left untreated, our Cedar lasts 10-15 years
- All our hardware is rust proof and sturdy. No rusty nails, screws or loose joints.
- The elevated table garden bed assembles virtually tool free in 10 minutes or less
- Made with full 2”x6” FSc certified lumber for maximum durability
- The Standing Planter Garden bed has a sturdy, stabilized design. Will not shake or wobble
- Reinforced slatted base with heavy-duty breathable liner.
- Includes easy access tool and plant shelf.
- Perfect for growers with bad backs, special needs (or unruly pets)